Big, live theater that belongs to everybody, in the country.
Auditions for "Charlotte's Web" Tuesday, May 23, 6:30-7:30. Several boys & girls, men & women needed to perform this popular play. Auditions are fun- you get to play any part, anyway you want to play it. It will be presented from Aug. 21-30.
Membership 2017 Season
Membership Reserved Seat Pass $40.00
Includes 1 ticket for each of: Doublewide Texas - Charlotte's Web - Lily, The Felon's Daughter
• Reserve your favorite seat now and when you renew next year, you can own that same seat.
• Price reflects a discount as compared to an individual ticket to a performance of each of three plays.
• Book your dates now, but if you require a change, the box office will arrange it according to availability.
• Claim your Swag Bag at any performance.
• MRSP members cast the final ballot for outstanding performers of 2017.
Valid Through December 31, 2017
2017 Flex Pass $40.00
Choose 3 tickets in any combination: Doublewide Texas - Charlotte's Web - Lily, The Felon's Daughter
• Purchase three passes at a discount, select the show & reserve your seat at your convenience.
• Use as many or as few of your 3 passes for a show as you wish.
• Bring guests who may use your pass.
• Price reflects discount from individual passes.
Valid through December 31, 2017
Doc Kollasch Memorial Fund
Dr. Albert Kollasch is fondly remembered by many in our theater company for his singing role as "The Felon, Robin Steel" in our original production of Lily, The Felon's Daughter. To the end of his life, he remained a foster father to the young lady who played his daughter and a firm believer in the power and value of community theatre. An endowment fund has been established in his memory. We would be most honored if you would consider helping us build on his legacy by contributing to this fund.
Sponsor a Seat
Many of the 190 seats in the Iowa River Players House are designated to honor friends and relatives of our Patrons and Members. For a donation of $100, you may choose a seat that will display a plaque naming your choice of honoree. Your donation supports the theater arts in rural Iowa.